Diabetes / Pre-diabetes

Weight Loss

High Blood Pressure

Atrial Fibrillation

Skin Health

Digestive Health

Autoimmunity
Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X

This forum, including much of its vast wealth of knowledge, thousands of pages of special reports, custom tracking programs, supplement discounts, and many other features are available only to our members.

Becoming a member will allow you to view replies, make posts, and will remove the product advertising from this forum.

Member Forum >> Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) >> SIBO autism - Should i use probiotics with my son with ASD - i am in Nemechek protocol and doing FMT
 SIBO autism - Should i use probiotics with my son with ASD - i am in Nemechek protocol and doing FMT
Manuel

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11
Post Likes: 2
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Post Likes: 0

Posted: 8/25/2020 5:08:47 PM

David ASD story:

David born by cesarea. 1 month after be born David got laryngomalacia. Crawling at 6 months, he began to walk at 9 months, with 2 years they applied triple virus vaccine to him, we missed 2 times the vaccines recommended and hospital applied 3 different vaccines at same time.  With 2 years too, he had ear infection a fever of 40 C. degrees for a week, doctor applied antibiotics, from that moment we noticed my son lost what little vocabulary he had of 2 and 3 words, he left of interacting, absent social play, causeless tantrums, and disorderly sleep. 

Actually he looks as a normal boy except as he cant talk, only can communicate with hands pointing when he need food or go bathroom, and he have some stereotypes like to make some noise with his mouth like crying, or clap his hands.

Diagnostics results:

Here is some recent test i have made

Blood test results:

Arabinosa  6,53 <50 mol/mol Creatinine

Creatinine 65,3 50-120 mg/dL

i made Graham Test and Arabinose and it was negative

I have attached his full hemogram
Hemogram-DAvid.pdf

Nemechek Protocol:

We started doing protocol Nemechek from 6 weeks ago, where we use just 3 supplements:

1. Inuline
  2. Omega 3
  3. EVOO with high poly phenols 

Inuline is used to remove SIBO, and oils are to remove inflammation

Although Dr Nemechek don’t think its important or needed I have tried to confirm, David have SIBO, with a lactulose test, but he don’t know how to blow, even after i have tried to show how to do it, i got aire device too, but still he don’t know how to do it. Last week i get a full microbiota study to know how is intestine.

According to Dr Nemechek, Inuline will remove propionic acid from intestine that makes autism children to be sedated 

Since we started my son looks to be more irritable, cry more often but this what Dr Nemechek say as awakening process, it should take 4 or 6 weeks.

It’s not allowed to use probiotic because it will make overgrowth not only good bacterias but can make bad bacterias overgrowth too.

FMT at Taymount clinic

I think is now when i had to try all possible to recover my son, because its little baby and his brain have more plasticity, So I started this week a FMT fecal transplant at taymount clinic. THey prescribed an alternative prebiotic “Senegal acacia”, but we are already using Organic inulin so i don’t need it, and they prescribed too probiotics: Symprove

This is the content of symprove: 62,000,000 CFU/mL. 

GENUS                    SPECIES              STRAIN

Lactobacillus    plantarum         NCIMB 30173

Lactobacillus    rhamnosus        NCIMB 30174

Enterococcus    faecium            NCIMB 30176

Lactobacillus    acidophilus      NCIMB 30175

However A study conducted by Mauro Costa-Mattioli ( https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30522820/  ) of Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas revealed that social behavior among experiment mice normalized and was similar to those of control mice after taking L. reuteri. This is because this specific strain increases oxytocin, also referred to as the “love hormone.”

My question is should i give my son probiotics or not, anyway if i should give him i think i should use L Reuteri, but Dr. Davis do you think that is safe to use with my son David and will help to recover his intestinal flora? What you think about Nemechek protocol for autism as therapy to remove SIBO?

I need to know this asap because now after the FMT i think we have the opportunity to fix his intestinal flora and allow to growth the good bacterias.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 11107
Post Likes: 1659
Recommends Recd: 9
Certs & Awards: 39   view

Post Likes: 1

Posted: 8/25/2020 6:36:20 PM
Edited: 8/25/2020 6:57:39 PM (3)

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters or marked as Members Only are restricted to active members.

Tags:

Manuel

No Avatar

Posted: 8/26/2020 2:22:43 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Post replies longer than 250 characters or marked as Members Only are restricted to active members.

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posted: 8/26/2020 8:50:32 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Manuel

No Avatar

Posted: 8/27/2020 4:56:07 PM
Edited: 9/16/2020 4:17:47 PM (3)

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posted: 9/9/2020 8:17:58 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Manuel

No Avatar

Posted: 9/15/2020 3:54:22 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Bob Niland

No Avatar

Posted: 9/15/2020 10:08:28 AM

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Manuel

No Avatar

Posted: 9/16/2020 4:15:30 PM
Edited: 9/16/2020 4:16:08 PM (1)

Reply Content Hidden!

Tags:

Mission
A Message from Dr. Davis

Seeking Your Cure
Cureality Diet
Cureality Exercise
Bone Health
Heart Health
Thyroid Health
Diabetes / Pre-diabetes
Weight Loss
High Blood Pressure