Diabetes / Pre-diabetes

Weight Loss

High Blood Pressure

Atrial Fibrillation

Skin Health

Digestive Health

Autoimmunity
Cureality Proficiency Certifications and Awards X

This forum, including much of its vast wealth of knowledge, thousands of pages of special reports, custom tracking programs, supplement discounts, and many other features are available only to our members.

Becoming a member will allow you to view replies, make posts, and will remove the product advertising from this forum.

Member Forum >> General Discussion >> 89 year old with hypertensive heart disease/high blood pressure and kidney stones
 89 year old with hypertensive heart disease/high blood pressure and kidney stones
SteveM

No Avatar

Posts Contributed: 12
Post Likes: 2
Recommends Recd: 0
Ignores Issued: 0
Certs & Awards: 0   view

Post Likes: 0

Posted: 9/15/2020 12:02:38 AM

My mom is 89 years old and has hypertensive heart disease without heart failure. Her left ventricular hypertrophy (LVH) heart is not enlarged in the dilated sense but the muscle mass is increased above normal.

She also runs a high systolic blood pressure 170 to 150 with the diastolic one always good.

The doctor wants to give her more drugs to lower blood pressure.

Her left kidney has multiple kidney stone blockage and she has Hydronephrosis which is the swelling of a kidney due to a build-up of urine.  The right kidney is fine. Her GRF is 66.

She has lived a natural foods and medicine lifestyle for the past 50+ years, but has not followed any specific “diet”.  I do not think she eats that much gluten and grains these days, but now and then she does.  

She is trying to stay away from oxalates, and not taking any excess Vitamin D.

Being 89, and having these issues is maybe not a surprise, but I think she could benefit from the protocols specifically to help with her blood pressure and kidney stone issues.

Would anyone know of someone in this age range who has had some positive results from following the protocols, to bring down the high blood pressure and help with kidney stones?

Thanks

Tags:

Mission
A Message from Dr. Davis

Seeking Your Cure
Cureality Diet
Cureality Exercise
Bone Health
Heart Health
Thyroid Health
Diabetes / Pre-diabetes
Weight Loss